[meteorite-list] Offtopic Filter

From: Mark Ford <mark.ford_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2011 15:26:53 +0000

There's off topic and there's off topic, Nasa sueing previous employees for stuff they have been given, COULD turn out to be relevant to meteorites, an awful lot of US institutions have traded state owned/Nasa materiel over the years for example..

Now and again doesn't hurt, and I prefer it to the bickering anytime....

Mark