[meteorite-list] Polandmet 10th anniversary

From: Mirko Graul <m_graul_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2011 20:13:49 +0100 (BST)

Hi Marcin,

also from me conratulation.
All the best for you and your meteorite business for the next 10 or 20 or 100 years. ;-))

Best regards Mirko

Mirko Graul Meteorite
Quittenring.4
16321 Bernau
GERMANY

Phone: 0049-1724105015
E-Mail: m_graul at yahoo.de
WEB: www.meteorite-mirko.de

Member of The Meteoritical Society
(International Society for Meteoritics and Planetery Science)

IMCA-Member: 2113
(International Meteorite Collectors Association)