[meteorite-list] Offtopic Filter

From: Sergei Schmalz <sergiuspro_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2011 19:28:07 +0100 (BST)

Greetings!

Please, could we have a filter, which, when switched on for a particular subscribed user, would filter out all offtopic non-meteorite messages (marked, say, by OT)? It's becoming a big daily burden to have to delete manually or even look through all these massive offtopic messages coming into my email box. Come on, I really dont have a need of NASA suing someone for a camera or Crabs out there on a METEORITE list! There's a plenty of other astronomy discussion boards and lists for that purpose.

Thank you.

With best regards
Sergei Schmalz