[meteorite-list] [IMCA] Collateral Damage

From: Richard A. Kowalski <kowalski_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 03 Jul 2011 13:45:46 -0700

Hey Count.

You were there, looked into their eyes, spent the time and effort, so my
opinion about the event is worth as much as the paper it was (not)
written on compared to your experience. If the story related by this
family is true, it is indeed extremely sad.

I also meant no insult to your security abilities or capabilites, but to
use your own subject line, we all know that collateral damage often
occurs during times of self defense.

My concern is less for your meteorites or property, but more for you and
your family, as it would be for almost everyone in our community.

Cheers

Richard A. Kowalski