[meteorite-list] Collateral Damage.

From: Martin Altmann <altmann_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 3 Jul 2011 17:44:44 +0200

Hi Kirk,

>any semi-intelligent
>person would have checked the "rocks" out first before agreeing to any kind

>of a deal such as was presented

Do you really think so?

Then ask e.g. the Lehman Brothers....

Difference is perhaps, at least in my country, that people didn't lost all
their wealth and insurances,
because I, the tax-payer have now to pay for their stupidity and greed some
hundred billions.

I think, that happened, because the jerk selling them the meteowrongs had a
necktie...

Here on the list I read so often, that a single TV-show shall be responsible
for all inconveniences in the meteoric world, let it be ebay-fake sellers,
high fall prices and field prices, bashing of the private sector in media,
new restrictive legislation...

...I wonder whether such a simplification is a sign of intelligence?

Ouch!
Martin

-----Urspr?ngliche Nachricht-----