[meteorite-list] {Best Offer] Bjurböle - 37.3g w/ Mega-Chondrule - AD

From: Greg Hupé <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 2 Jul 2011 13:24:26 -0400

Dear List Members,

By now you have seen the 37.3g Bjurb?le specimen with the 'Mega-Chondrule'
on Michael Johnson's Picture of the Day. I've received a couple of inquiries
as to its availability. I am willing to consider best offers above
$1,000.00, and will accept the highest offer by 11:00 PM EST (Florida)
tonight, July 2, 2011. This seems fitting for the Fourth of July holiday
weekend, the large chondrule is 'popping' out of the matrix!!

This Bjurb?le specimen has a large 7mm chondrule protruding from the edge of
the 37.3-gram cut fragment measuring 45mm x 42mm x 13mm.

RFSPOD July 2, 2011
http://www.rocksfromspace.org/July_2_2011.html

Good luck to all interested persons, this is a must have for chon-'drool'
lovers! :)

Best Regards,
Greg

Greg Hup?
The Hup? Collection
gmhupe at centurylink.net
www.LunarRock.com
NaturesVault (eBay)
AncientDiscoveries (eBay)(formerly 'NaturesVault')
IMCA 3163