[meteorite-list] AD: British museum photocards depicting British meteorites plus ebay auctions

From: martin goff <msgmeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2011 21:19:47 +0000

Hi all,

I have managed to acquire another set of these photocards.

These meteorite photocards were Issued by the British Museum in 1922.
They are in excellent condition and come in the envelope they were
issued in. They really are superb and look much better in hand than in
photos. Not very often seen for sale if at all i am looking for $175
per set including shipping.

See photos at the link below:

(http://s1130.photobucket.com/albums/m531/msg-meteorites/?albumview=slideshow)

Drop me a line if interested. First come, first served!

I also have the following auctions on ebay, please take a look if interested.

1.2g part slice of Mont Dieu Rare Iron from France

(http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250765536816&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT)

5.32g part slice of Mont Dieu Rare Iron from France

(http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250765538527&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT)

21.24g slice of NWA 4482 desert pallasite

(http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250764720018&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT)

Campo del Cielo individual weighing 197g

(http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250765535080&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT)

Full set 20 Nestle cereal meteorite cards

(http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250753644025&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT)

Thanks for looking

Cheers

Martin