[meteorite-list] The Most Interesting Meteorite Man in the World

From: Michael Gilmer <meteoritemike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2011 10:11:33 -0500

Hi List Members!

I thought I might share a few more reasons why I am the Most
Interesting Meteorite Man in the World -

I gave fully-crusted peas a chance.

Nomads ask me for directions.

Where I walk in the sand, I leave footprints made of Desert Glass.

Every meteorite I touch becomes a "historical".

If I handed you a rusted-up Nantan dog, you would have to fight the
urge to thank me.

Best regards and happy huntings!

MikeG

Website - http://www.galactic-stone.com