[meteorite-list] oriented framconia iron

From: steve arnold <stevenarnold60120_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2011 12:21:57 -0800 (PST)

Hi list.I hope everyone in tucson is having a great time as we are prepared to
get 15 inches of snow this week. I? saw the smallest oriented meteorites
page.And wow! I have one that is probably? in the top 10. It is a .524 gram
oriented sacramento wash 005 (franconia iron) that has a all the way around
rollover lip,and 2 small impact craters.If people want?to see pics,please let me
know.It is a beaut.I look forward to more pics and thanks keith for giving us an
early drool of things to come.
?Steve R.Arnold, Chicago!