[meteorite-list] AD:Auctions Ending TODAY: Rare Ensisheim Postcard*Buzzard Coulee*Hoba & Greenland Stamps ect.

From: Don Merchant <dmerchan_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2011 10:22:57 -0500

 Hi List. My Auctions on eBay are ending today with some real interesting
meteorite related items (All Free Shipping) which you can check out by
clinking the link below.

http://shop.eBay.com/emflocater/m.html

This includes a very interesting item very rarely ever seen *Vintage
Postcard of the Ensisheim Meteorite*

I also listed 2 pieces of the *Buzzard Coulee Meteorite* with crust!

Also the very last of my rare MNH (mint
never hinged) *Hoba stamps* including the *Greenland stamps* which includes
block of 4 with Plate Number! I also have a rare

*Viking 1 Diorama* new in box
that would look great as a display placed next to your Martian Meteorites!
Hope you enjoy.

Thank you.
Sincerely
Don Merchant
Founder-Cosmic Treasures Celestial Wonders
 http://www.ctreasurescwonders.com/index.html
IMCA #0960