[meteorite-list] Very Unique Meteorite

From: Ruben Garcia <mrmeteorite_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2011 07:16:21 -0700

Hi Adam,

Yes it could be oolitic Hematite....but it looks a lot like a
meteorite (rust spots on exterior etc...) However, the chondrules do
look odd I must admit. For now my guess is it is a meteorite but I
will window this thing and remove any doubt. At 4 cents per gram I
can afford to chop it into a million pieces to solve a mystery.

 Stay tuned!