[meteorite-list] have fun in tucson

From: steve arnold <stevenarnold60120_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2011 10:20:20 -0800 (PST)

Hi from chicago all.I am really going to miss everyone and every thing this year
:( I would like to say I hope everyone has a great time and I hope you find that
piece you've been looking for. I am still giving my body?a rest from the 5 skin
cancer surgerys I had.I am now free of anymore skin cancer:) I have also
recently just lost 30 lbs. from a new diet and exercise program I started,so I
am getting used to being skinny again.I need to lose 7 more lbs. to get to my
goal. Also From this end I look forward to seeing all pics and video's on all
the things I'll miss.Again I hope all who are going have a great and find a
meteorite for me.
?Steve R.Arnold, Chicago!