[meteorite-list] The Most Interesting Meteorite Man in the World

From: tracy latimer <daistiho_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2011 00:52:58 +0000

That's nothin'.

My touch cures lawrencite disease.

Perfect slices spall off any meteorite I decide to cut.

Dogs and other animals spontaneously bring me meteorites.

I own pieces of EVERY meteorite.

I can go through the most unpromising grab bag of rocks, and not only pull out a meteorite, it will be a planetary.

Pull the other one, it's got bells on!

Best!
Tracy Latimer