[meteorite-list] Ruben Specimen of note placed in Auction (ad)

From: Ruben Garcia <mrmeteorite_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2011 16:35:47 -0700

Hi Bernd and all,

Yes, good point. Both the Magazine and Newspaper are fictional items
made especially for the movie.

However, like the Canyon Diablo there was ONLY ONE newspaper made, so
obviously both the paper and meteorite are prominently featured in the
film.

The Magazine was printed with full permission of the editors of
Meteorite Mag and were 6 made (Basically a cover over another Mag -
for show only) . This means that I can't guarantee - because I don't
know - which one will end up making the cut in the movie. Although I
am told by the director that one will definitely appear on film.

Thanks

Ruben