[meteorite-list] Tucson Goodies!!!

From: Keith and Dana Jenkerson <keithandana_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2011 13:33:24 -0700

Hello to all!

The Tucson show is already active, and we are down here getting set up
along with a lot of other folks! We wanted to give you a heads up on
all the great items we will be featuring in our room this year. First,
though, we would like to thank Edwin Thompson for being the great guy
he is and letting us keep room #103 at the Tucson City Center
(formerly the Inn Suites). Room #106 opened up at the end of last year
and E.T. decided he would rather take that room than have us move, so
we want to encourage everyone to go and say hello to Edwin and Patrick
just down the row from us when you come.

This year we have some amazing Brenham pallasite slices with really
nice green crystals; Fukang slices, and Admire nuggets of all sizes
also. We have lots of Canyons, Gold Basins, Muonionalusta slices,
Glorieta slices, Gibeon, silicated Campo, and much more.
We will also have an Allende 135.7 fragment, Allende 195g individual,
Bencubbin 4.27g endcut, Gibeon 341.29g block, and a Norton County
6.32g, to list a few.

We have some new killer meteorite knives, letter openers, and have
even started custom making display stands ourselves. Plus, we are
offering several other display options for your meteorites or
minerals.

A great highlight this year in our room- we will have an assortment of
really nice meteorites on display from a collector friend available to
be viewed in our room. We will have an amazing slice of Marhalahti, an
individual Krasnojarsk, a Union County iron, Buzzard Coulee,
Murchison, Glorieta Pallasite Slice, Pena Blanca Springs......so come
by and take a look!

See ya there!
Cheers;
Dana