[meteorite-list] MTV Meteorite Television - TEST - LIVE FEED

From: Stuart McDaniel <actionshooting_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2011 13:27:29 -0500

Looks awesome, thanks Rubin!!

-----Original Message-----
From: Ruben Garcia
Sent: Sunday, January 23, 2011 12:43 PM
To: Meteorite List
Subject: [meteorite-list] MTV Meteorite Television - TEST - LIVE FEED

Hi all,

For the next hour or so I will be testing a live "MTV" Meteorite
Television feed. I want to work out as many kinks as possible before
the Tucson Birthday Bash and Auction with Special lecture from John
Blennart.

Thanks to Jim for thinking of the MTV idea!.

As it turns out there are a few ways to view this feed.

1. Click here to see Hopper in my back yard now on my site.
http://www.mr-meteorite.net/livevideofeed.htm

2. Go to http://www.ustream.tv/ and search for me "MrMeteorite"
This may be a better choice as there will be live chat on this site
now and everytime the feed is run.

There should be a streaming video and smooth jazz coming from the feed
if all is working.

Comments welcome but keep in mind this is by no means perfect (picture
may be jumpy, or freeze. occasionally) I will try to correct, but at
this late stage in the game we get what we get.

Here goes!

--
Rock On!
Ruben Garcia