[meteorite-list] LIVE video feed of the auction

From: Michael Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2011 02:53:41 -0800

Unless someone else can do this this year, I can only look into
Setting it up for future auctions. It is FAR too late for me this
Year.
        Next week is first week of the semester and I am still TRYING
To get prepared for the auction so I can leave next Fri. NO WAY
I can take on anything else at this late date.
        However I will be looking into this and anyone on the list that
KNOWS HOW a web site can be set put that others could log onto
And see a live video feed, PLEASE CONTACT ME OFF LIST.
        I do have a very good digital video camera, tripod, etc. but NO
IDEA how to set up a live video feed.
        Any and all with knowledge of same please contact me off list.
        RSVP
        Thanks, Michael
PS: As stated before, anyone willing and able to set it up this year
Is welcome to do so.