[meteorite-list] Exciting prospect - and video feed of the auction?

From: Galactic Stone & Ironworks <meteoritemike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2011 18:20:04 -0500

Hi Michael, Greg and List,

Great idea on the mystery box. I love it. :)

It reminds me of the episode of Family Guy where Peter is offered his
choice of a free boat or the "mystery box". And Peter chooses the
Mystery Box while stating - "the boat is a boat, but the mystery box
could be anything, even a boat!"

I bet this box has something better than tickets to Improv inside. ;)

BTW - Michael, does the auction venue have Wi-Fi or internet access?
I bet many people would enjoy watching a live video feed of the
auction or perhaps some live snippets of the action, interviews, etc.
Would it be possible to set up a streaming video feed on a laptop or
smartphone and broadcast this feed live to the internet?

Best regards,

MikeG

Website - http://www.galactic-stone.com
Meteorite Top List - http://meteorite.gotop100.com