[meteorite-list] (AD) 4.8 gram fragment new orleans "HAMMER"

From: dave carothers <carothersdl_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2011 16:47:00 -0500

Wow!!! Deja vu.

----- Original Message -----
From: "steve arnold" <stevenarnold60120 at yahoo.com>
To: <meteorite-list at meteoritecentral.com>
Sent: Thursday, January 20, 2011 6:51 AM
Subject: [meteorite-list] (AD) 4.8 gram fragment new orleans "HAMMER"

Hi list.I hope everyone is having a good new year.I am.Down 17 lbs. since
the
2nd and I have a piece to sell.It's a 4.8 gram fragment of the 2003 fall NEW
ORLEANS. This is a rare one to find especially in this size these days. $300
will take it home with free shipping. It has the hupe provenance.Remember
this
is a Hammer stone.Have a great day,sorry I'll miss you in tucson,but
hopefully
I'll be back next year.
Steve R.Arnold, Chicago!