[meteorite-list] Tucson Gem Show Question Trend?

From: Shawn Alan <photophlow_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2011 14:23:08 -0800 (PST)

Al and Listers,

Al thank you for the links :)

As for the Gem/ Meteorite show I wonder what will be the hit when it comes to meteorites this year? I do know that the auction has some great meteorites and last year was good, but I would have to say this year is even better. Do any Listers, Show goers,or Dealers have any ideas of what they think will be top sells or top duds?

Shawn Alan
IMCA 1633
eBaystore
http://shop.ebay.com/photophlow/m.html