[meteorite-list] AD: Very Special NWA 6308 - Another New Brachinite :)

From: Marcin Cimala <marcin_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2011 20:17:15 +0100

Hi
Looks like we have "Brachinite Week" !

I want to announce my new NWA 6308 prov. Brachonite S1/W1-2
One 600g specimen purchased in 12.2009 in Morocco. Classified by Ansgar
Greshake, Berlin.

I have also very, VERY! nice slices of my NWA 5206 LL3.05 !
They are one of the last slices becouse I cut remaining half stone.
There are 2 slices with incredible large 1cm inclusion and also black
inclusions. Very interesting samples.
Two other I loaded on ebay.

There are also two single specimens from my private collection.
Toluca full slice (11 years in my collection !!!)
Nantan slice - cut by me several years ago.

http://www.polandmet.com/

http://www.Meteoryty.pl marcin(at)meteoryty.pl
http://www.PolandMET.com marcin(at)polandmet.com
http://www.Gao-Guenie.com GSM: +48 (793) 567667