[meteorite-list] (OT) GPS POI files for Tucson and Southern Arizona

From: John Teague <volgems_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2011 15:39:26 -0500 (GMT-05:00)

If you don't want to do this, go to the on-line sites, get the addresses for the show, program them into your GPS BEFORE you head to Tucson and you're good to go. I've done that and it sure saves time going to shows that you've never been to before.

And, risking the wrath of the list, I, too, program in the address for restaurants that I want to visit. This really saves time at night!

John Teague
Knoxville, Tennessee