[meteorite-list] AD - Excellent Auctions Ending - Check Them Out!

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2011 07:10:50 -0800 (PST)

Dear List Members,

Just a quick note to let you know I have 56 auctions ending tonight. All were
started at just 99 cents with no reserve. There are many great pieces listed
including some larger thin slices of planetary material. I will be listing
different pieces from old stock as I run out of other items so there will be
material that has not been available for a long time so you may want to check
these auctions out.

Link to all auctions:
http://shop.ebay.com/raremeteorites!/m.html

Thank you for looking and if you are bidding, good luck.

Best Regards,

Adam Hupe
The Hupe Collection
IMCA 2185