[meteorite-list] Meteorites 101

From: Walter Branch <waltbranch_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2011 18:43:30 -0500

Hey Darryl,

Working! On Saturday evening? In the words of Ebenezer Scrooge, "Bah,
humbug."

My wife and daughter are out buying some new shoes and when asked if I
wanted to come along, I politely replied, "no."

I pretended to begin ironing clothes but the moment they left I took out my
telescopes for a night of observing - a much more pleasurable activity ;-).

-Walter