[meteorite-list] New updates now up!

From: Don Merchant <dmerchan_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2011 16:36:06 -0500

Hi List. Just a reminder my monthly updates for Cosmic Treasures Celestial
Wonders http://www.ctreasurescwonders.com/index.html have been put up on my
website. The "A Flash from the Past Photo of the Month" features the
Tunguska Event of 1908. My "slash" (/) (\) photos of the month feature the
Horse-head nebula in the constellation of Orion and the Aurora on the north
and south poles of Jupiter. My "Black Hole Mystery video of the Month" is a
fantastic short documentary of the 200" Mount Palomar Observatory with some
vintage video! Worth looking at, since this telescope rewrote the books on
astronomy and change the course of technology astronomy we have today.
Thank you.
Sincerely
Don Merchant
Founder-Cosmic Treasures Celestial Wonders
http://www.ctreasurescwonders.com/index.html