[meteorite-list] Joseph Stepling and the Tabor meteorite - final thoughts

From: Mark Grossman <markig_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2011 22:54:31 -0500

Hi Shawn and Listers,

Thanks so much for the kind words.

As a matter of fact, I have just finished off my last post on the Tabor
meteorite. So if anyone is interested, go to the addresses below to take a
look.

Thanks again to eveyone who has expressed interest in the blog.

Mark

http://meteoritemanuscripts.blogspot.com

Twitter: http://twitter.com/MetManuscripts

Facebook: