[meteorite-list] Brisbane Floods

From: Roman Jirasek <romanj_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2011 07:33:20 -0500

Wow Dean, you paint a vivid picture of the situation where you live.
It's good to know you and your family are all ok, including your chickens!
To be on the brink of being flooded out by a mere 4" of concrete is scary
indeed. And to think where you almost moved, in Forest Hill last year where
you definitely would have been in danger has to be Murphy's Law in reverse.

Great to hear from you buddy!
Cheers,
Roman Jirasek