[meteorite-list] Huge Fireball: Possible First Meteorite Fall of 2011

From: drtanuki <drtanuki_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2011 23:36:35 -0800 (PST)

Shawn, The event timestamp from the first video is 8:47 CST. I had estimated the time at my initial post of the event at 8:45 CST which was nearly correct. Please see my website I have added more video. At least 9 states saw the event and I still think that there were AT LEAST 2 bolides see in the Jackson at perhaps 3-10 minutes after the initial. Dirk Ross...Tokyo

http://lunarmeteoritehunters.blogspot.com/2011/01/alabama-video-mississippi-bolide.html