[meteorite-list] You may want to check out this auction!

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2011 05:13:30 -0800 (PST)

Wow, they are smoke and pet free. I bet museums will be scampering to get one.
He stated, "don't be fooled by imitations." It is kind of like saying if you
eat one hamburger, you can have another one free or if you don't know where you
are going, you could end up somewhere else. It reminds me of the infamous
"Galaxy Meteorites". I thought some of the auctions houses were pretty
descriptive but this guy's Sedona-Arizona, UFO, Alien, Red, Rock Votex, Stone
Geodes take the prize.

Best Regards,

Adam