[meteorite-list] AD(?) - Sikhote-Alin in tree

From: Matthias Bärmann <majbaermann_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2011 11:19:44 +0100

Darryl, you've to be very strong now ...

Here in Germany each roof of a house
http://www.ag-duisburg.nrw.de/00_wir_ueber_uns/40_Impressionen/Himmelsleiter.jpg ,
each tree
http://img.fotocommunity.com/Architektur-Bauwesen/Stahlbau/Himmelsleiter-von-Duisburg-a18998569.jpg
meanwhile carries a sky-ladder to invite the heavenly visitors politely to
come down and take place in riker boxes.

And, yes, we're developping even more esthetical
http://www.karla-flore.de/himmelsleiter%2000401.jpg , not to talk about the
countless (sorry, Guido) metaphysical solutions
http://www.adolf.frahling.de/Web-Site/Jakobs__Traum_(Chagall)_files/shapeimage_1.jpg

Best as ever,
Matthias