[meteorite-list] Father Joseph Stepling and the Tabor Meteorite Fall

From: Shawn Alan <photophlow_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2011 07:39:17 -0800 (PST)

Hello Mark and Listers,

The investigation you are doing in finding the book about the Tabor fall is very exciting. The amount I have read about this fall isnt much, but I have been able to piece the write ups I have read and can conclude that Chladni and other meteoritic scientists that have had a connection to Tabor has had a significant impact to the study of meteoritic science. I would like to here more about this new information and if there are extra copies or links I would like to get them/buy them :)

Thank you
Shawn Alan
IMCA 1633
http://shop.ebay.com/photophlow/m.html

[meteorite-list] Father Joseph Stepling and the Tabor Meteorite Fall
Mark Grossman markig at westnet.com
Sat Jan 8 20:47:58 EST 2011