[meteorite-list] Oscar E. Monnig Meteorite Gallery

From: Robert Woolard <meteoritefinder_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2011 18:36:37 -0800 (PST)

Hello All,

? I couldn't agree more with Stuart's sentiments! Dr. Ehlmann is DEFINITELY one of the nicest, kindest, most sharp-witted and jovial person one could ever hope to meet. He is also a very enthusiastic encourager of anyone "infected with the meteorite bug". Those that have had the pleasure to meet and know him are very lucky. IF you haven't had that chance, you owe it to yourself to rectify the situation.? Oh, and the meteorite collection he helped put together and worked so hard on for many years is wonderful, too.? ;-)

? Best wishes,
? Robert Woolard

?