[meteorite-list] Father Joseph Stepling and the Tabor MeteoritFall (Copy Found)

From: Mark Grossman <markig_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2011 13:58:32 -0500

Hi Martin,

You have been immortalized in the latest Meteorite Manuscripts post for
saving the day!

I am keeping my fingers crossed that the ebook which I ordered will indeed
come to pass. Was a bit tricky filling out the Czech form when I don't know
the language - had to use Google translate.

Now the only thing I really have to be sure about is that my Czech is up to
speed when I get that estimate from the Library! Hopefully I did my
exchange rate calculations correctly, but we'll see.

In any event, check out the latest post on:

www.Meteoritemanuscripts.blogspot.com

Twitter: http://twitter.com/MetManuscripts

Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Meteorite-Manuscripts/152949358073543?v=wall