[meteorite-list] OT: Tucson shooting

From: joachim at jta.de <joachim_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 09 Jan 2011 17:47:59 +0100

Zitat von Rob Matson <mojave_meteorites at cox.net>:
Hi all,

I also hope that Gabrielle will survive as well as the others who are
in hospital.
Can somebody explain to us in Europe why there are so many idiots
around there shooting kids? There are also some here but not, as far
as I know, for political reasons. Mostly people with personal problems.

All the best to you

Joachim