[meteorite-list] Father Joseph Stepling and the Tabor MeteoritFall (Copy Found)

From: Mark Grossman <markig_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2011 11:16:36 -0500

Hi Martin,

Thanks for all of the detective work. Fantastic.

There is a chance that electronic copies of the book may be able to be
obtained at reasonalbe cost. I am already exploring that option and will
report back on what I find.

Thanks again for all of the investigation!

Locating the book was supposed to be the simple part!

But I think eveyone will enjoy what I turned up at the Royal Society.

Mark