[meteorite-list] Shattercone?

From: Larry Atkins <thetoprok_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 09 Jan 2011 10:27:10 -0500

List, Elton,

Thanks for the comments, input and congrat's people.

  I still have a lot of questions regarding origin though and why it
hasn't been smoothed from glacial transport. I doubt it's from mining
since there isn't any of that going on in my area other than gravel. We
have many gravel and sand pits due to the glacial activity that pushed
and piled up rock and sand only to retreat and leave huge mounds that
are now the hills of my area.

The exact coordinates of the find are here.

43 00'06.58"N 83 22'17.85"W

Can a particular shattercone be linked to a specific event?

Sincerely,
Larry Atkins
IMCA # 1941
Ebay username ?alienrockfarm