[meteorite-list] AD: Coon Butte -Barringer Crater Publication for sale, other signed Nininger 1st edition books for sale too - plus many meteorites as well.

From: Leigh Anne DelRay <leighannedelray_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2011 19:53:39 -0700

Hi All,

I am selling off some really nice, and scarce items for a friend of
mine, and if I had enough money I would just keep them for myself, but
I don't,
so, I have listed them for sale to make her the most money as possible.
I had never even seen this book until she asked me to sell it for her,
and I think it must be really rare because I can not find another copy
anywhere.
This is a SUPER RARE bound publication of a paper written by D.M.
Barringer and read before
the National Academy of Sciences at Princeton University, Nov. 16th, 1909.
It is full of maps that I have not even seen before of Meteor Crater
and was put out by the US Geological Survey, really really cool!
It is here:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250753383119&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

And the Awesome book Nininger Collection of Meteorites which is signed
by Nininger himself, as well as his wife Addie.

http://cgi.ebay.com/RARE-Meteorite-Book-Nininger-Meteor-Collection-SIGNED-/260718106218?pt=Antiquarian_Collectible&hash=item3cb402966a

And then a collection auction here, a wonderful copy of Find a Falling
star, 1st Edition and signed by author with a 1928 National Geographic
detailing the Meteor Crater history!

http://cgi.ebay.com/RARE-Meteorite-Book-Falling-Star-HH-Nininger-SIGNED-NR-/250749254885?pt=Antiquarian_Collectible&hash=item3a61d1fce5

I have many other cool items up as well like a Seymchen slice and a
Sikhote-alin slice and some great little pieces of imilac, henbury,
munsrabilla, Sikhote-alin, campo, moldavite and Libyan desert glass,
All of which can be seen here:

http://shop.ebay.com/callistodesigns/m.html

Can't wait to see everyone at the gemshow coming up, hope everyone is
doing great :)

Thank you guys, love you guys!

Leigh Anne DelRay
IMCA #7446