[meteorite-list] Impact Crater in New Mexico – Part 2 Lincoln County Revisited

From: Guenther <abe.guenther_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2011 11:57:42 -0500

Thanks Paul for your in depth explanation of the land formations and I agree with the findings. I found out where I originally read that they were meteorite craters here: http://craterhunter.wordpress.com/2010/11/22/footprints-of-a-fragmented-comet/

Much of the information on that site appears to be correct but this one didn't seem right to me. This is why I appreciate this newsgroup and people like you. I can always be assured of good feedback and intelligent arguments. This really helps a newbie like me.

Best Regards,

Abe Guenther