[meteorite-list] Happy Holidays

From: Thunder Stone <stanleygregr_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2011 13:27:02 -0800

I wanted to take a moment to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays too,
As there are different celebrations? some for me and some for you.
As we gaze into to the sky on Christmas night
We may see Santa's sleigh dashing in flight,
But there are other objects falling to earth
Which may have started life or created its birth.
And it's these black stones we hold in our hands,
Put on our shelves and display on our stands,
That have an attraction one cannot explain
To desire and collect, find the minerals they contain.
So if you are wishing for one in your stocking or under the tree
Just remember the best gift of all?
are your friends and family.

Greg S.