[meteorite-list] Someone block the Bozo PLEASE

From: MEM <mstreman53_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2011 21:16:19 -0800 (PST)

Some people are too ...er....hummm....well are just lacking the sensitivity to
be helped politely and need the frying pan in the face approach. She has been
told multiple times how to remove herself but persists in this obsolete
"unsubscribe" ritual.

Maybe if we all "helped" her with reminders for the next several days then she
might eventually read and act on the advice. I say let her learn the delete key
like we have to.

 Can we at least get her on moderation?

Elton