[meteorite-list] OT - Strange email. Anyone else get one of these?

From: Michael Gilmer <meteoritemike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2011 19:02:53 -0500

Did anyone else on this list get an email like this one?

I suspect it is some kind of scam, since most of my diehard fans are
on the Moon, and not in Russia.

Quoted email (origin email address, mailing address, and name removed) -

From: XXXXXX at XXXXXX
Tue, Jan 4, 2011 at 5:34 PM
To: mike at galactic-stone.com

Hello! My name XXXX XXXXXX, I have been a fan of yours for years, I
admire your fantastic achievement, and I have to you a request - could
send me your autograph. With the best regards. My mail adress:

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
First name: XXXXX
Last name: XXXXX

Send time 1:34:32