[meteorite-list] Frederick MD meteorites? shown

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2011 09:46:33 -0800 (PST)

Wow! I think he may have been sniffing too much sauce at the local bar that was
shown in the clip. I see he is wearing protective head gear just in case another
one comes in. I like the comment that the "meteor" was slow by his standards
clocking in at a mere 500 miles per hour and that a dragster could almost beat
it.

I hope this guy doesn't discover eBay. Those pieces look like Campo crystals to
me.

Oh well, Happy hunting to sane among us,

Adam