[meteorite-list] Another crazy bidder on ebay

From: Don Merchant <dmerchan_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Jan 2011 20:42:13 -0500

Hi List. I apologize as Greg did that I too did not realize it was Geoff's
auction...My deepest and sincere apologies to Geoff and List as I assumed it
was a listing by someone else. Shame on me for not reading past my nose!
Sincerely
Don Merchant
IMCA #0960
Founder-Cosmic Treasures Celestial Wonders
http://www.ctreasurescwonders.com/index.html