[meteorite-list] Another crazy bidder on ebay

From: cdtucson at cox.net <cdtucson_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Jan 2011 18:35:02 -0500

Don, Greg,
OMG
I can't believe what I am reading here.
We are talking about Geoff Notkin. I am sorry but, I have to speak up here.
Geoff is NOT shilling here.
He would simply never be a part of anything like that.
The reason it looks like the *0* feedback bidder bid so many times is because the bidder with 93 feedbacks bid around 15 times until he was high bidder. This has nothing to do with any shill or conspiracy. It is simply how eBay works.
Again ,I say for the record. Geoff is way to cool to be involved in ANY thing illegal.
Carl
--
Carl or Debbie Esparza
Meteoritemax