[meteorite-list] Meteorite search in the Saquia al Hamra

From: Matthias Bärmann <majbaermann_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 1 Jan 2011 21:45:08 +0100

Hello Svend, Guido, Tracy, Carl e.a.,

with pleasure I affiliate myself to the line of congratulants. I've read the
text in German before, without break, and I admire the manifold and precise
access the author found to this breathtaking and very special region,
including geology, geomorphology, climatology, biology, history, culture
etc., not to forget to mention his talent for characterizing people,
situations (sometimes comical, sometimes not) and utmost interesting pieces
of wood he met on his way. Well, there was somewhat else ... yes, of course,
meteorites not at last. Congratulations on those wonderful finds, Svend. I
especially liked your description of the hunt itself. Not to forget, the
whole thing flavored with a good taste of humour and sarcasm.

More of such stuff, please.

Best regards, and may 2011 be a good year for all of us.

Matthias