[meteorite-list] AD: Putorana Native Iron Slices on Ebay

From: Richard Kowalski <damoclid_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2011 02:23:50 -0800 (PST)

Hello All

Just a reminder that I recently obtained a small supply of Putorana Plateau Native Iron. Most of you are familiar with this
?meteorwrong? that appears to be mesosiderite. I picked
out specimens that had the most meteorite-like appearance.

I've put two of them up on ebay for my first auctions, which are ending later today

a 13.9g full slice
http://tinyurl.com/4ocqqua

and a 21.5g part slice
http://tinyurl.com/4v5bdv5

They are polished on both sides and only 2 mm thin, so you
get great surface area to weight specimens.

Thanks for looking!

--
Richard Kowalski
IMCA #1081