[meteorite-list] February Issue of Meteorite Times Now Up

From: Notkin <geoking_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2011 12:11:30 -0700

Paul Harris wrote:

> The following URL gives access to the Web Browser View, Flash
> Magazine View, and Mobile PDF.
> http://www.meteorite-times.com/monthly-issues/

Dear Paul:

Congrats on the new issue! I am continually impressed by the way in
which you and Jim employ the latest technology to educate the world
about meteorites. The Web View/Mag View/Mobil PDF options are
ingenious, user-friendly, and beautiful to look at.

I don't know how you guys have found the time to put out this quality
online publication even month without fail for, lo, these many years,
as well as running your websites, but please know that your efforts
are greatly appreciated.

Here's hoping we get to enjoy "Meteorite Times" for many years to
come, and hats off to all your hardworking columnists. It takes a
great deal of dedication to produce a monthly column (I know from
personal experience!). Job well done, all around. "MT" is something
that everyone in the community should be proud of.

Cheers,

Geoff N.

www.aerolite.org
www.meteoritemen.com