[meteorite-list] Geoff's book

From: Walter Branch <waltbranch_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2011 11:13:26 -0500

Hello Everyone,

I just received Geoff's book. I like it. The book is written for novices
but it has a place on any meteorite collector's shelf.

I particularly like the glossy pages with wonderful pictures. The pictures
of Geoff and Geoff and Steve hunting meteorites and the meteorites are
fantastic. Excellent photography and book amounts to a "how-to" for hunting
meteorites.

If you haven't purchased one, do so. You won't regret it.

Thanks Geoff. Very nice book.

Get it here:
http://www.aerolite.org/

-Walter Branch