[meteorite-list] Taking a meteorite strike to the Bank

From: Fred Bieler <fcb_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2011 19:28:17 -0600

Personally, I'd prefer to be hit in the head by a small meteorite fragment,
which lodges in my brain and permits me to perform miracles -- which is what
I seem to recall happened to George McWhirter Fotheringay in the 1936 UK
film "The Man Who Could Work Miracles," based on an H. G. Wells short story.
I can think of several miracles that could stand to be performed about this
time.

Fred Bieler
Astronomics/Christophers, Ltd./Cloudy Nights
www.astronomics.com
800.422.7876