[meteorite-list] ad

From: M come Meteorite <info_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2011 06:50:45 +0100

 a Muonionalusta slice of only 152 grams for " only " 750$ when similar material I find for $150 max $200? Wow... how much I have to ask for my 379 gr. full slice? If I find a person give to me $1200 I sale immediatly. Strange the market, a Muonionalusta, found over 230 kg., have many + value of a Bagnone slice, only 3 slices in all the world in private sector, I have on ebay, calculate the complete mass of Bagnone its in a museum and only at 300 grams are cut for give pieces to museums, and I have trade with a museum only 3 slices of few grams, where one is in my collection, another in a private collection and the last on ebay. And this is the unique 3 pieces avalaible for private collectors.
Mistery......

Matteo

M come Meteorite Meteoriti
info at mcomemeteorite.it